SMAC IS OPEN
Since 1992, SMAC has been a place for our community to come together for health and wellness as well as friendship and fellowship. We are hopeful that our members will continue to support the gym and our trainers so that we may remain a viable part of this community.
SMAC FIT KIDS
Kids Functional Fitness Class
Mondays and Wednesdays
This is an 45 minute kids class with a focus on
strength and conditioning. We will incorporate dumbbells, kettlebells,
body-weight movements, running, games, mobility and many other
movements. Ages 7-11 are welcome.
Cost $60 per child, for 6 sessions.
For SMAC Members only.
6/2, 6/7, 6/14, 6/16, 6/21, 6/23, 6/28, 6/30
(8 classes are offered to accommodate for vacations)
For more information and to sign-up, text, Karen Ditmars at
Coach Karen Ditmars, an t L-2 Instructor since 2012.
MEMBER SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
INCREASED SAFETY MEASURES:
- Plexiglass barrier installed at the front desk
- Member hand washing sink installed at the front desk
- Increased daily cleaning frequency by our staff
- Staff temperature checks daily
- Member temperature checks and Questionnaire/waiver required for EACH VISIT
- Hand washing or the use of hand sanitizer is required of all members upon entering the facility
TEMPORARY OPERATIONAL CHANGES:
- We are open to normal hours
- Monday- Friday 5 am – 9pm
- Saturday 6 am – 6 pm
- Sunday 10 am – 6 pm
- Childcare is now being offered
- Locker rooms are open
- Dry saunas and steam rooms are open
- Water fountains and common lounge area and are unavailable for use
- Coffee service is suspended
- Time on cardio equipment is limited to 30 minutes to allow for more members to use equipment
- Members should use only one piece of equipment (no “circuit training” or “super sets”) and are required to clean each piece of equipment they utilize
- Downstairs fitness room and stage is closed to members unless a trainer is present to monitor social distancing and cleaning
Thank you for your patience and cooperation.
Premier Athletic Club
We opened our doors in 1992 and have since grown to become the premier athletic club on Signal Mountain. We are helping families and neighbors get healthy and stay healthy. Experience all we have to offer without any joining fees or long term contracts!
We offer all the things you would expect from a fitness club: a full line of state-of-the-art cardio machines, full line of free-weight machines, spin room, wet and dry saunas, great locker rooms, walking track, women-only fitness room and a variety of fitness classes.
SMAC has partnered with Echelon to bring our members even more value to your membership!
In March, SMAC introduced 2 brand new Echelon Spin Bikes and 2 Reflect Mirrors! With just your bluetooth earbuds, you can choose from dozens of daily live classes or thousands of on-demand classes!
When you walk through the doors at SMAC, you will find not just up-beat music to keep you motivated through your workout, but up-beat trainers and staff who love what they do for a living. Members tell us regularly that the happy atmosphere at SMAC is one of the main reasons they love coming!