SMAC IS NOW OPEN!!
Since 1992, SMAC has been a place for our community to come together for health and wellness as well as friendship and fellowship. We are hopeful that our members will continue to support the gym and our trainers so that we may remain a viable part of this community.
INCREASED SAFETY MEASURES:
- Plexiglass barrier installed at the front desk
- Member hand washing sink installed at the front desk
- Increased daily cleaning frequency by our staff
- Staff temperature checks daily
- Member temperature checks and Questionnaire/waiver required for EACH VISIT
- Hand washing or the use of hand sanitizer is required of all members upon entering the facility
TEMPORARY OPERATIONAL CHANGES:
- Modified Operating Hours
- Monday- Friday 5 am – 7pm
- Saturday 10 am – 6 pm
- Sunday 1 – 5 pm
- Childcare and locker rooms are closed (showers, dry saunas, steam rooms)
- Water fountains and common lounge area and are unavailable for use
- Coffee service is suspended
- Some cardio equipment is marked off to ensure social distancing
- Time on cardio equipment is limited to 30 minutes to allow for more members to use equipment
- Members should use only one piece of equipment (no “circuit training” or “super sets”) and are required to clean each piece of equipment they utilize
- Members should maintain social distancing to meet the guidelines at all times inside and outside the facility
- Participation in Group Exercise will only be allowed if it meets appropriate social distancing guidelines with no sharing of equipment during the class
- Downstairs fitness room and stage is closed to members unless a trainer is present to monitor social distancing and cleaning
We thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation. Let’s all work together to make this work so we can see each other again!!
Premier Athletic Club
We opened our doors in 1992 and have since grown to become the premier athletic club on Signal Mountain. We are helping families and neighbors get healthy and stay healthy. Experience all we have to offer without any joining fees or long term contracts!
We offer all the things you would expect from a fitness club: a full line of state-of-the-art cardio machines, full line of free-weight machines, spin room, wet and dry saunas, great locker rooms, walking track, women-only fitness room and a variety of fitness classes.
SMAC has partnered with Echelon to bring our members even more value to your membership!
In March, SMAC introduced 2 brand new Echelon Spin Bikes and 2 Reflect Mirrors! With just your bluetooth earbuds, you can choose from dozens of daily live classes or thousands of on-demand classes!
When you walk through the doors at SMAC, you will find not just up-beat music to keep you motivated through your workout, but up-beat trainers and staff who love what they do for a living. Members tell us regularly that the happy atmosphere at SMAC is one of the main reasons they love coming!